STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Engineering / Project Management
Contract or Temp
Position : Project Manager
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Project Manager contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The Project Managers are responsible for the hands on execution of all project management disciplines, including scope management, time management and scheduling, budgeting and cost management. The Project Managers will be required to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders, subcontractors and customer base.
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage the scheduled work collaboratively with the project team to ensure the on-time drafting and delivery of all elements of the project, including Data Item Deliverable (DID) submissions, contract statements of work, business cases, approaches to market and other support activities.
- Support negotiation activities for a range of subcontracts.
- Undertake risk analysis to ensure that key risks are identified, monitored and mitigated.
- Conduct regular project review meetings and provide reports on project status.
- Work with all a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with potential customer and subcontractors are exceptional.
- Other support activities as directed by the Program Manager or Director of Programs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Minimum 5 years Engineering experience.
- Experience in Defence sector.
- Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1 preferred.
- Works cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focused. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply