STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Project Management / Team Lead
Contract or Temp
Position : Project Manager – IT Security Program
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Project Manager – IT Security Program contractor for a government department.
The department is looking to engage an enthusiastic Project Manager to join the IT Infrastructure team, supporting the delivery and sustainment of the department’s Cyber security objectives.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work plan governance and reporting.
- Work with the project’s Program Manager and technical lead to define and manage the delivery of work packages utilising Scrum and Azure DevOps;
- Identify and manage project risks and issues;
- Lead workshops with internal stakeholders and actively deliver and review analysis artefacts (Azure DevOps Epics, Features and User Stories);
- Implement effective change control;
- Coordinate the department’s staff to meet the delivery timeframes.
- Support contract managers in managing vendors to deliver outcomes;
- Liaise with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise;
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation as required;
- Manage project resources effectively to deliver the required outcomes;
- Proven ability to understand, translate, and communicate IT technical concepts to nontechnical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to deliver projects under a tight schedule.
- Proficiency in contract and procurement management.
- Proven ability to manage risks, issues, budget, and schedule.
- Proven ability to implement effective change control.
- Proven ability to lead staff to meet the organisational timeframes.
- Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Azure DevOps for project management.
- Experience in analysing data and other quantitative and qualitative information.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Ability to remain positive and respond to pressure in a calm manner, while committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 9 month initial contract with 2 possible 12 month extensions
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Below the line role
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply