STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Transport / Logistics / Drivers / Logistics – Other
Contract or Temp
Position : Logistics Analyst
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Logistics Analyst contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The Logistics Analysts will undertake the ILS analyses both internally and across the broader team, as well as working with stakeholders. The Logistics Analysts will be required to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders, subcontractors and customer base.
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Undertake work in the development and maintenance of Logistics Analyses models.
- Assemble technical data required to populate the LSAR and maintain the LSAR as new data is available.
- Provide guidance and advice to the Approved Subcontractors on the development of Logistic Analyses outputs.
- Support platform design activities.
- Work with all a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality of all deliverables and exchanges with potential customer and subcontractors are exceptional.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Experience in Defence sector.
- Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1 preferred.
- Works cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focused. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply