STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : ICT Logistics Support Officer
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced ICT Logistics Support Officer contractor with public sector experience to work on the various stages of the project lifecycle, for a government division.
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
- Analyse business requests and use sound judgment to identify solutions to meet business requirements.
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot IT hardware and software.
- Resolve issues related to usability, customisation and connectivity.
- Receive, check and process purchase requests and verify incoming and outgoing goods against records.
- Create and maintain records with a strict degree of accuracy.
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships, including representing the work area at internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Communicate effectively and professionally.
- Contribute to doctrine, election preparation and delivery activities in accordance with the election readiness framework, according to individual accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with and supporting IT systems, services and processes.
- Ability to coordinate simple procurements of standard services or “commercial-off-the-shelf” (COTS) items where routines, methods and procedures are well established.
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully completing allocated tasks and delivering quality results.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst liaising with stakeholders and assisting to resolve issues across a geographically dispersed network.
- Ability to conduct analysis and research and report on findings with the ability to contribute new ideas and identify opportunities for business efficiency improvement.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Knowledge of, and experience working within logistics systems and processes.
- Knowledge of, and experience working within an ITIL environment.
What the role offers:
- $1000 -$2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 12 months contracting role
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Onsite preferred, but flexible working arrangement negotiable
- Below the line role
This role is a part of Defence initiative. Confidential conversation will need to occur before there needs to be disclosure on the project.
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply