STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Defence / Emergency / Security / Army / Navy / Air Force
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Explosive Ordinance Engineer
Location : NSW Other
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Explosive Ordinance Engineer contractors for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for various roles for a rapidly growing project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Explosive Ordinance Engineer In this role, you will participate in reviews and senate estimates, engage in forums and reviews, liaise with stakeholders for , and fulfill directed tasks by Program Director. You’ll also support documentation development, assist in MOU(s) creation for system development and acquisition phases, provide input for consideration and approval, oversee engineering and product development, and ensure compliance with Intellectual Property and Technical Data regulations.
- Your engineering qualification or over 8 years of industry experience demonstrates your expertise.
- You are well-versed in guided weapons engineering services, including energetic material qualification, guided weapons qualification, through-life management, insensitive munitions, safety templates, and guidance and control systems.
- Your record includes developing professional artifacts in line with international standards, such as requirement specifications, design documents, reports, V&V plans, hazard analyses, guided weapon certification, contract documentation, and plans.
- Ideally, you also possess experience contributing to a project’s progression through the One Defence Capability System.
- NV1 Security Clearance required
What the role offers:
- Competitive compensation in line with qualifications and experience.
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 307
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply