STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support / Office Manager
Contract or Temp
Position : Branch Project Officer
Location : ACT
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced Branch Project Officer contractor for a government department.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Provide high-level executive support to superior and the wider Branch
- Undertake work that is complex and sensitive in nature
- Utilise expertise and knowledge in liaison, coordination, and organisational tasks,
- Provide support to ensure all administrative requirements associated with election deliverables are adhered to,
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Power BI report development with Reporting Services and Cloud Services versions.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and communication skills to proactively manage daily workflow and competing requests, ensuring clear, timely and effective coordination.
- Sound judgement and show a high degree of initiative, integrity and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive business matters.
- Confidence and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated experience providing highly organised coordination and
administrative support, including the ability to prioritise work for yourself and the Assistant Commissioner, under pressure, while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Well-developed computer and telephony skills, including strong experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior experience working in a an ICT environment.
- Prior experience using whole-of-government online travel booking tools and financial management solutions
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- 6 month initial contract with a possible 6 month extension
- A fun, collaborative and productive team.
- Below the line role
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply