STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Defence / Emergency / Security / Security – Other
Contract or Temp
Position : AIC Specialist
Location : Melbourne
Gateway Synergy is looking for highly experienced AIC Specialist contractor for a government department. An exciting opportunity is open for IT roles for a rapidly growing 6-year project. Be part of a team that makes meaningful changes and improves Australian lives.
This is an opportunity to relocate to Melbourne to work in an exciting govt department. The role will involve being sponsored to receive TS PV
The Role:The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work as part of the AIC team to ensure the updated AIC plan and all required annexes are submitted in a timely manner.
- Support the reviewing of contract documents to ensure all AIC considerations are planned, addressed and captured. This role will require extensive collaboration with a number of suppliers and subcontractors. A focus on analysis.
- Consistent with HDA’s Industrial Development and AIC strategies, plan, coordinate and manage AIC program activities (including the preparation of deliverables and transfer of technology).
- Support the AIC Manager with planning, material development and facilitation of customer facing meetings, workshops and other activities relevant to LAND8116 PMF.
- Supporting industry partners and suppliers with their Australian industrial participation and localisation strategies, including facilitating introductions among supply chain members and candidates, planning and executing Approach to Market strategies and activities and consolidating responses into formal deliverables and reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business
- Minimum 5 years in similar role.
- Experience in Defence sector.
- Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1 preferred
- Works Cooperatively with teams and individuals.
- Communicates well.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Organised. Proactive. Analytical. Process orientated. Focussed. Disciplined.
What the role offers:
- Up to $2000/day contracting rate for the right candidate
- A fun, collaborative and productive team
- Below the line role
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0482 074 845
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply