STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
IT & Telecomms / Software – Developer
Contract or Temp
Position : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Software Developer
Location : ACT
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Software Developer
The Digital Initiatives Branch is seeking to engage a Senior Software Developer – D365 to support the delivery of the Reporting and Program Management (RPM) System. The solution is largely developed and requires additional business requirements to be gathered and analysed to build upon the remaining functionality to ensure the product is fit for purpose as an Enterprise Grants and Program Management Solution.
- An expert in your field, you will be involved in all phases of a project/s, undertaking and leading tasks such as technical designs, implementation, customisations, integrations, deployments and testing.
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Contribute to the Department’s architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based project.
- Possess good amount of technical experience of development in .Net using C# and MS Dynamics 365.
- Design, configure, verify, test, document, amend and refactor moderately complex systems and scripts
- Develop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customization.
- Utilise Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation.
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects.
- Assist with development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to stakeholders.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality is high and appropriate design patterns are followed.
This role is looking at engaging a Senior Software Developer D365 with development experience in the recent years. The role will suit an energetic, dynamic and flexible person who is trustworthy and reliable, able to ask the right questions and communicates effectively. You will be a team player, engaging with stakeholders daily and challenged to think and solve business problems and identify effective solutions.
Onsite in the Canberra office at least 3 days a week. Currently the department offers flexibility to work from home and is subject to approval. The details can be discussed at the time of interview.
Possess strong knowledge of the Power Platform to configure: • Dashboards, Forms, Tables, Fields and Views • Business Process Flows • Security models in Dynamics 365/Power Platform using Security Roles, Business Units, Teams and Field Level Security • Automation using Power Automate, Workflows and Business Rules • Solution deployments across environments
Demonstrated experience in developing Dynamics CRM workflows and plug-ins and configuration
Possess experience in system integrations and consuming and developing RESTful APIs
Demonstrated ability to effectively elicit, interpret and translate processes and system information from stakeholders into complex technical solutions
Experience in leading a team of Developers
Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles or practices.
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply