STATUS: This Position Is No Longer Available
Building & Construction / Construction Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Construction Program Manager
Location : ACT
A National construction company with head offices in Canberra providing innovative construction services to the public and private sector. Our client is a highly established company with great company culture, providing a wonderful working experience for their employees.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our client’s Operations Team. As the Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, negotiating, and coordinating all aspects of a project. The Project Manager is accountable to the Operations Manager and will ensure that projects are delivered to an exceptionally high standard, they must act diligently and make considered decisions to always manage project risks. The Project Manager must deliver projects on time and within budget while ensuring a safe and collaborative working environment, fulfilling client’s expectations.
The key focus areas of the role include:
- Undertake the role in accordance with the key performance outcomes expected.
- Demonstrate our client’s values in daily work practices.
- Comply with all company policies, relevant legislation, and regulations.
- Promote a collaborative work health and safety culture.
- Actively market, develop and improve the Modular Secure Enclosure product.
- Undertake business unit planning, strategy, and reporting to senior management.
- Complete tenders, submissions, budgeting and other pre contract activities in relation to the product.
- Take overall responsibility for project delivery, performance and decision making.
- Add value by providing accurate and reliable information that is well considered and can be relied on by senior
- Bring the team together to prepare for and attend monthly project health check meetings.
- Provide strong leadership and be a role model to others.
- Add value by sharing industry experiences and lessons learnt to improve the business knowledge base and
positively influence project outcomes.
- Utilise existing networks to contribute to the growth and overall success of the company.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently continuing to act diligently making good decisions while under pressure
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Education (Building & Construction Degree / Diploma); and/or Defence Industry or relevant Product Delivery Experience.
- Industry Experience of above 3 years
- General Induction Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Work Health & Safety Risk Management Certificate
- Eligible to apply for security clearance
“OPENING THE GATEWAY BETWEEN TALENT & OPPORTUNITY”
If you would like to look at our other unlisted roles, you can find them at: https://gatewaysynergy.com.au/careers/
You must submit a CV on application prior to a phone call and be prepared to sign a nondisclosure. Feel free to call thereafter on the following 0485 835 308
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply