Sales & Account Management / Sales Executive / BDM
Permanent / Full Time
Position : Business Development Manager
Location : Gold Coast
The successful candidate will have proven experience at senior strategic level relating to sales and marketing management. You will have sound commercial awareness, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of customer needs to deliver outstanding market penetration. You will have proven technical product / channel sales experience in the Retail / FMCG sector.
Tasks will include:
- Directing the development and implementation of sales strategies.
- Develop brand awareness, build trust and create customer loyalty to increase sales.
- Direct and implement strategies to enhance the brand image and create a loyalty amongst clients.
- Commercially astute identification and pursuit of business opportunities.
- Ensuring sales opportunities are well researched, meet guidelines and generate sustainable new business.
- Regular communication with clients, ensuring they are kept informed of company services, new features, price movements.
- Processing and timely answering of customer enquiries.
- Analyse markets, competitors, industry trends, pricing models and other complex business problems using critical thinking and data from internal & external sources.
- Create executive – board level presentations to help in communicating insights, aligning stakeholders, and driving effective decision-making.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across company departments (within and outside own area of expertise).
- Work independently, drive the full sales cycle to win and grow strategic accounts.
- Financial & budget management.
- Undertake high level contract and pricing negotiation/management.
- Elevated energy and work ethic – Intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role – builds trust with others by acting authentically and with integrity
- Extensive travel is required.
- Influencing and working with functional teams.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following qualifications, experience and ability:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years proven leadership experience as a Sales & Marketing Manager in the Australian or New Zealand market.
- Proven leadership by directing, monitoring and improving employees performance and skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office 365: Word, Outlook.
- Strong business acumen, with experience in opening new channels of business and road mapping sales growth strategy.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and influence all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in developing marketing and sales opportunities.
- Experience in writing proposals and presenting to industry groups.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, numeracy skills.
- Be proactive and highly motivated with problem solving abilities.
- Experienced in following a sales methodology, in C-Suite account development and opportunity management.
- It would be favourable to showcase your active APAC – CRM database.
- Professional and a brand ambassador for the business.
- Able to lift boxes up to 16kg.
- Valid drivers’ license with no indorsements
What we offer:
- Full Time position
- No flexible or remote working arrangements
- Monday to Friday working hours 08h00 to 17h00
- Selected weekends and after-hour work might be required
- Located in Gold Coast
- Must have own vehicle
- Available to commence work on 3 January 2022
Applications Close: 15h00 on 21 December 2021
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in Australia and have a legal right to work permanently in this country.
Please submit your resume in PDF format (no more than 3 pages) and a short cover letter describing your achievements by clicking the “Apply” button below.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Successful applicants may be required to:
- Undergo psychometric testing and assessments
- Pre-employment check
- Obtain a full clear medical check
- Obtain a clear drug and alcohol test
- The successful candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Obtain a clear National Police Clearance check
We reserve the right to commence the shortlisting process prior to the close of applications. The selection process will be at the discretion of the employer.
How to Apply
Apply online : Click here to apply